Image Map

saturday: song

September 21, 2013






this weekend of fall weather, sure is going to spoil me (next week is in the 90's again). i feel so ready to pull out all my sweaters + jackets. FALL PLEASE GET HERE + STAY! fall + winter are by far my favorite seasons. i love being able to bundle up + having a cold nose + finger tips. 

today we are going to venture over to Oktoberfest in Addison. should be the perfect day to spend outside. 

i will have a very large update on monday for you all. work/school started again + it has sucked away all my energy in the afternoons. that + my very busy three-year-old. 

next week i also have a very special installment of Real Moms: A Series. stay tuned.




1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled on your blog from the design website. Such a cute layout!!
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete