Image Map

five years

February 4, 2014
to the one i love fiercely. to the one who gave new beats in my heart. to the one who doesn't take my bull shit. to the one who loves me no matter what. to the one who takes care of me. to the one who stays up making me laugh when i can't sleep. to the one who thinks i'm sexy in dirty sweat pants. to the one that is my first true love. to the one who gave me my everything. to the one who stays up listening to music until the wee hours of the morning. to the one who makes me smile. to the one who is an amazing father. to the one i love. brian. thank you for the last five years. they have been amazing and i can't wait for a lifetime of years to come. you know my heart and you know my soul. i couldn't ask for more or want for more with you.








you are my love. you are my universe. happy five years baby. 



No comments:

Post a Comment