Image Map

real moms: a series

July 22, 2013


here is ashley's list of must haves for mommyhood:





Coconut Oil – I use it on Brit after every bath. It is the best natural moisturizer you can use. I use it too!

 Tiny Toms – Brit has 5 pairs! I think these are the best shoes for little boys. He can even get them on and off himself. They come in tons of colors and prints and are super adorable on.

Sugar Free Popsicles – That boy could live off of these, even in the winter!

 Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion DailyFacial & Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer – I love this stuff! It moisturizes my skin and gives me a sun kissed glow, if you are consistent with it.

Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Apptivity Case foriPad – I received this as a gift when Brit was a bit younger and it has been amazing and held up well. It’s a great iPad protector, so that I don’t have to worry about it getting damaged if he accidently drops it when he’s playing on it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment