Image Map

oh wednesday

April 4, 2012
i am having serious lack of creativity this week. maybe its because of all the easter parties at school and then nathans easter party tomorrow. tomorrow i promise a great post, not sure what yet, but it will be a good one. maybe ill take you on a tour of my dream house, or show you how to make something, or just maybe it will be an artist i love lately. for now i leave you with a new musical artist i just discovered. Russian Red. I am a fan of her voice, this song is a great one. enjoy.

we have a babysitter {my mom} on friday so we can go to my brother's birthday party {not really my brother, i only have a sister, but we have been best friends since we were 4 and he invited himself to my birthday party} should be a lot of fun to see everyone again.

brainstorming for something great tomorrow night. until then...stuffing easter eggs....oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment